Are you an Amazon affiliate publisher struggling to make money due to broken or malformed links, incorrect and missing Amazon tracking codes?
Finding and fixing Amazon affiliate links that are not generating Amazon referral commissions can be time-consuming, but you have come to the right place because Linkmoney App will check and fix all of your Amazon affiliate links fast.
Linkmoney is a comprehensive tool that allows you to quickly and easily identify and fix Amazon affiliate links with issues, allowing you to get back to making money.
In this article, we’ll take a look at this tool and how it can help you maximize your Amazon affiliate commissions.
Watch The Best Affilate Link Fixer Video on YouTube
What affiliate link errors will Linkmoney App automatically fix?
Linkmoney will fix all common and not-so-common Affiliate link issues. We call anything that prevents you from earning your Amazon affiliate referral commission a “link issue”.
Here is an article called “Linkmoney App Reports Link Errors” that details every Amazon affiliate link issue we currently check for and automatically fix:
Linkmoney App will scan your entire Amazon Affiliate website, find affiliate link errors, find missing or incorrect Amazon Store tags, automatically fix the errors for you, and create your own online affiliate link audit report.
I also wrote this article called “Top 20 Amazon Affiliate Link Mistakes” that you may wan to take a look at. It goes into more detail about common Amazon affiliate link mistakes and ow to fix them.
Linkmoney developed its own A.I.
Linkmoney A.I. comes with a set of instructions to search an entire site for every common and uncommon affiliate link issue.
Here is an article that has all the Amazon affiliate common and not-so-common link issues Linkmoney A.I. currently checks and fixes called “Linkmoney App Reports Link Errors (all detectable link errors explained).
Linkmoney A.I. doesn’t make mistakes, it doesn’t get tired, and it is fast.
Linkmoney creates an extensive Amazon link audit every time a Fix Scan is run. We save all of your Fix Scans so you have a Fix Scan history.
What is the Linkmoney Amazon Affiliate Link Checker?The Linkmoney App Affiliate Link Checker will look at and log every single affiliate link on your affiliate site. Then run all of your links through our A.I. designed to look for any type of error that will prevent you from receiving your Amazon Associates Commissions. After Linkmoney App is finished with the scan, we create an online Affiliate Link audit of all of your Amazon Affiliate links. The Linkmoney App affiliate link audit is broken down by report. These reports are:
- The Dashboard: The Linkmoney App Dashboard tracks, gathers, and displays all of your Amazon Affiliate link information and metrics. See the Linkmoney App Dashboard in this post called “Linkmoney App Dashboard (Everything explained)“.
- Warning Report: The Linkmoney App Warnings Report shows unexpected or potential link problems found on your site. See the Linkmoney App Warning Report here in this post called “LinkMoney App Warnings Report (All Filters Explained)“.
- Non-Product Link Report: The Linkmoney App Non-Product Link Report is specific to the Amazon Products links on your site that are not going to an Amazon Product. An example of this could be that one of your Amazon products is going to an Amazon developer help page or a search page. The report also shows other errors and issues from your Amazon Affiliate links. See the Linkmoney App Non-Product Link Report here in this post called “Linkmoney App Non-Product Link Report (All Filters Explained)“.
- Product link Report: The Linkmoney App Product link Report shows every “unique” link to Amazon.com discovered during the last scan and details any errors or issues with your Amazon Affiliate links. See the Linkmoney App Product Link Report here in this post called “Linkmoney App Product Link Report (All Filters Explained)“.
- Detailed Report: The Linkmoney App Detailed Report is a detailed view of all the updates made to your Amazon Affiliate links for the last time you ran a scan. See the Linkmoney App Detailed Report here in this post called “Linkmoney App Detailed Fixed Report (All Filters Explained)“.
Linkmoney App will check and automatically fix all of your Amazon Affiliate links for errors and report those errors to you.
What does the Linkmoney App Amazon Store Tag Checker do?The Linkmoney App Amazon Store Tag Checker will make sure you have the correct Amazon Store Tags on all of your Amazon Affiliate Links. To understand what an Amazon Store Tag is (also called Amazon Associates Store Id and Preferred Associates Store ID), or why you would have more than one on your affiliate site, here is an article called “Why do I have more than one Amazon Associates Store ID on my Niche website?“. Within the Linkmoney App Dashboard, you can see all of the different Amazon Associates Store Tags on your site in the Affiliate Tag Summary section of the Dashboard.
Example of the Affiliate Tag Summary
Does Amazon Associates have a way to check my Amazon Affiliate links?Yes, if you already have an Amazon Associates account, you can use this link here to check one link at a time “Amazon Link Checker“. Here is what the Amazon Link Checker looks like:
Example Amazon Link Checker with no entry
Example Amazon Link Checker with a successful link query
Example Amazon Link Checker with a failed link query
What is the Affiliate Link Fixer?The Linkmoney App Affiliate Link fixer is what automatically makes all the fixes to your Amazon Affiliate Site’s links. It is not uncommon to have many thousands of Amazon Links on your affiliate site. The number of Amazon Affiliate Links on your Amazon Affiliate site can vary, but there are many. Here is a table that shows an estimated number of affinities links per post.
|Website posts||Links in post||Number of links on your site|
Example of the Detailed Fix Report
How much time does Linkmoney App Link Fixer save me?Here is a table for the estimated time it takes for an Amazon Affiliate Publisher to fix their affiliate links by hand, compared to Linkmoney App’s automated A.I. The average number of hours to manually fix your Amazon Affiliate links is assuming:
- You know what is wrong with your Affiliate links.
- You are well versed in WordPress.
- You are well versed in the Amazon Associates Program.
- You have the management tools to organize all your pages to be worked on, like Trello or Airtable as examples.
- You have the time and or team to verify the fixes. One wrong mistake and the affiliate link is still broken.
|How many posts are on your affiliate site?||Average number of links per post.||Time to research and fix the Amazon Affiliate Link’s problem||Number of affiliate links on your site.||An average number of hours for you to find, fix and report all your affiliate links.||Average time for Linkmoney App to find, fix and report your affiliate links.|
|200||10||3 minutes per link||2,000||100 hours||A few minutes|
|500||10||3 minutes per link||5.000||250 hours||About 5-10 minutes|
|1,000||10||3 minutes per link||10,000||500 hours||About 12-15 minutes|